Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,094
  • Views: Views 170,722
This is unlimited sachet plan launched in November, but now it is not available on Vodafone's website.
Vodafone’s Rs 9 plan valid for one-day with unlimited calls live
Maybe it's not available. But just now I bought this from a grocery shop. That one is , a old man , seek help with us to top up.

F6Ho77E.jpg

Maybe it's not available. But just now I bought this from a grocery shop. That one is , a old man , seek help with us to top up.

F6Ho77E.jpg
Ok. As mentioned in instructions you can use this voucher by calling 140 from that Vodafone number. After calling it will ask for the 16 digit code given on this voucher. Then, Scratch the grey area for pin and fill it on the call, after this your voucher will be activated.

Airtel charges ₹3 for channel adding and dropping channels on Tata Sky. While Jio doesn't even deduct one SMS from 100 messages. This time I won't even bother recharging Airtel even with smart packs.

After getting a new phone, I finally got to experience Vodafone's band 41 (2500 MHz-- 20MHZ Chunk) in my circle on my mom's phone. It is okay as even in peak evening hours, the speed is around 2-3 Mbps which is great considering the network has been configured to force phone on band 41 even when other bands are available- the same strategy used by Reliance Jio.

The best part of it's internet is almost all sites are unblocked by default now including adult sites and the remaining ones are bypassable by simple DNS change.

I would love to go back to Vodafone but my own phone doesn't support band 41, nor Vodafone VoLTE and the network is also non-integrated yet where I live for work. Maybe, I would do as soon as I get a new phone for myself.

Update on VoLTE fiasco from last message.

I put in a new airtel SIM into the second slot as my phone supports dual VoLTE and it didn't work yesterday so I raised a request with both Vodafone and Airtel for non-working VoLTE.

Today afternoon, Airtel VoLTE has started working but no sign of Vodafone VoLTE yet. Twitter support was great though, not like the retards at 199 customer care.

Update on VoLTE fiasco from last message.

I put in a new airtel SIM into the second slot as my phone supports dual VoLTE and it didn't work yesterday so I raised a request with both Vodafone and Airtel for non-working VoLTE.

Today afternoon, Airtel VoLTE has started working but no sign of Vodafone VoLTE yet. Twitter support was great though, not like the retards at 199 customer care.
First time saw the term "retard" being used in a politically corrected manner. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

bro plz help
my friend using double sim on his vivo phone. one idea(postpaid corporate plan only for incoming calls ) and another is airtel (prepaid).
data and calls (unlimited plan) is using at Airtel mobile.
yesterday night kids kept phone and they start data on Idea (Postpaid).
today morning his bill comes 600/- (every month bill Avg, 100/-)
plz let me know settings on phone that in future if anybody switch on the data at postpaid sim the internet not work.
plz suggest settings.

bro plz help
my friend using double sim on his vivo phone. one idea(postpaid corporate plan only for incoming calls ) and another is airtel (prepaid).
data and calls (unlimited plan) is using at Airtel mobile.
yesterday night kids kept phone and they start data on Idea (Postpaid).
today morning his bill comes 600/- (every month bill Avg, 100/-)
plz let me know settings on phone that in future if anybody switch on the data at postpaid sim the internet not work.
plz suggest settings.
Deactivation of Data Service:

You can deactivate data services on your Idea number by sending an SMS “STOP” to 1925,

or dial 1925 and then Press 2.
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock