Discussion General Discussions about Indian Broadband Services

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 42,403
I heard from one of my friend that excell broadband service is bad and ACT is much better than that, get feedback about service before going ahead.

Btw which plan are you using with ACT? If it is A - Max 650 or A-Max Rapid FT, speed after FUP would be 1 Mbps right?

And pioneer broadband provides 20Mbps unlimited without any FUP at Rs.900/month, may you can consider this as well if available in your area. I heard their service is good.

I'm in Vijayawada. So the plan I'm using is ACT gold. The speed post fup is 512Kbps here for all the plans. Pioneer is not available here. I did read the negative reviews about Excell, but I'm taking a chance. I'm keeping the ACT connection on hold and if I feel that the service is bad from Excell anytime I'll resume the ACT.

@ilikered Oh sorry I thought you are from hyderabad, post fup speed 512Kbps is too bad.

Around 9 months ago I too tried to put my ACT connection on hold for 3 months as I was getting excellent speed with Jio at that time. I told ACT customer care to put my connection on hold and I would move to Jio if I like their services, they did not put my connection on hold but gave me 2 months free connection and for 3rd month they charged me only for days I used it(My connection is 750 per month, so for 10 days they charged me (750/30)*10).
However I had to get back to ACT as Jio speed degraded drastically after it was widely adopted by people.

Fastway increased fup in its plans
Rs600- from 50gb to 100gb
Rs700_ from 75gb to 200 gb
Rs800_ from 100gb tp 300gb
Rs900_ from 150gb to 400gb

BSNL.png

Source

Broadband down after long time! It hurts..:cry:

:D:p

BSNL BB & their system is a complete mess!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock