Breaking Former Telecom Minister A Raja And DMK Leader Kanimozhi Acquitted In 2G Case

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 89
  • Views Views: Views 10,441
It's ridiculous and shocking to see people defend DMK even after knowing what they did to this country and to Tamil Nadu. Shame!!!

Absolutely ! Even Former CM Jayalaitha, Sasikala and Team were acquitted I think, then they got punished in High court Judgement. I hope the same happens here.

Keep Calm and be a Proud National. Its simple just as common people of India killed the black buck and people sleeping on footpaths, we the common people only did 2g scam and ended up losing our money.

Absolutely ! Even Former CM Jayalaitha, Sasikala and Team were acquitted I think, then they got punished in High court Judgement. I hope the same happens here.
Yes, first AIADMK ministers walked away, now DMK.
Although earlier this year, court restored the punishment but it was a bit too late. :censored::dodgy:

:sneaky::censored:
5ZFlc8Z.jpg

Source

Yes, first AIADMK ministers walked away, now DMK.

??

Although earlier this year, court restored the punishment but it was a bit too late. :censored:

Afterall they are in jail now

But what abt in this case ??

Even school boys can understand this case & scam

Pressure from where to give aquital ??

How CBI failed to prove ?? What pressure they got from where ??

Asusual people are the fools here by seeing all this & paying to tax to this *****s

Looting people tax money & wasting the same tax money as case expenditure

Back
Top Bottom