Breaking Former Telecom Minister A Raja And DMK Leader Kanimozhi Acquitted In 2G Case

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 89
  • Views Views: Views 10,440
But i still dont understand if there was irregularities / scam why SC cancelled 2G licenses, and why was A Raja arrested???

And can a Trial Court go against SC Order ??? The order also blames then PMO ???

That's the strange thing, everything was based on the then CAG(Again a constitutional body) paper who blamed this first come and first serve policy, but the matter of the fact that determination of policy by which country will run falls under the Parliament aka Govt, how can supreme court dictate Govt to follow which policy ? Here Judiciary has take over the Govt who have public mandate to run the country

That's the strange thing, everything was based on the then CAG(Again a constitutional body) paper who blamed this first come and first serve policy, but the matter of the fact that determination of policy by which country will run falls under the Parliament aka Govt, how can supreme court dictate Govt to follow which policy ? Here Judiciary has take over the Govt who have public mandate to run the country
Problem is not FCFS

Problem is that raja change the deadline of quotation suddenly without any reason in favor of some company

Conflict of interest

Problem is not FCFS

Problem is that raja change the deadline of quotation suddenly without any reason in favor of some company

Conflict of interest

Well recent court ruling says that there is no conflict of interest aka scam so now those companies have legal ground to ask for compensation for their loss and Govt is bound to pay them

Its prosecution failed to prove but that doesn't mean no scam even judgement also didn't said no scam

I have seen this in many Bollywood flim, now sure it is true in reality or not, it says, "You are innocent in the eyes of law until proven guilty", which I think says no scam at all if all accused are set to free by court

I have seen this in many Bollywood flim, now sure it is true in reality or not, it says, "You are innocent in the eyes of law until proven guilty", which I think says no scam at all if all accused are set to free by court

Then current government should resign coz they came to power by blowing 2g spectrum trumpet then others

And previous opposition mp's block the parliament session's of session by blowing the same trumpet again & again at last people tax money only gone to Dustbin

They are the culprit right ??

Last edited:
Then current government should resign coz they came to power by blowing 2g spectrum trumpet then others

And previous opposition mp's block the parliament session's of session by blowing the same trumpet again & again at last people tax money only gone to Dustbin

They are the culprit right ??

Not only Govt but also Supreme court Judges who cancelled license and IAS CAG offers

Back
Top Bottom