Breaking Former Telecom Minister A Raja And DMK Leader Kanimozhi Acquitted In 2G Case

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 89
  • Views Views: Views 10,440
But the model of First come First serve basis is introduced by NDA under former PM ABVajpayee that's the defence presented in this case for this argument.

Can you plz specify which project under Vajpayee ?

It's ridiculous and shocking to see people defend DMK even after knowing what they did to this country and to Tamil Nadu. Shame!!!

No surprise from my side thambi

So only they are walking freely after looted people money by thinking what ever we do we have support from lame people

Can you plz specify which project under Vajpayee ?

Starting point of FCFS Guidelines framed in Arun shoori term

This is strongest defence by DMK in this case

Raja simply told the FCFS framed by previous NDA govt i just followed that

Last edited:
Shocking. Now the case willgo to HC, and then SC. So it will take more years. Story doesnt end here.

I don't know why people taking so lightly certain Judgements that doesn't serve their political interest.You have to come to terms with certain facts in this Judgement.This is not a simple exercise by CBI Special Court it's a hard work of 6 years and the Special Judge is not that kind of a careless man who leave the accused to walk free & really impressed to read that the integrity of Judge cannot be questioned since He dealt CWG Scam case with such a honesty so the present reality must be accepted.

Last edited:
Exactly

If u want to earn money so quickly try to bcme teleco minister u can easily earn crore & crore of money (illegally)

And ull get approval from court for that :p:p:D:D:D:mad::mad::mad::devilish::devilish:
I am not in that shameless people category to loot (steal) money illegally.....life is too short to have so much money....but gobi bro your idea is not bad at all so now i have to fight election on ddf logo so that if i lost also then i wont lose my deposit atleast i will get 10868 vote joke a part.

Very Good day today finally R.K.Nagar Election going on & 2G case verdict both is a good sign of relief from a Big Political Impasse festering Tamilnadu for a certain time.This Christmas & New Year would be a good one after many years for DMK Supporters of Tamilnadu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom