Discussion Flipkart User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 34,141
Gone are good old days. They ship every order in my area via third party couriers who are slow as hell.
IK67wqM.jpg

If I had gotten same shipments via eKart. I would've gotten my shipment within 4-5 days.

Totally sh#t service from flipkart... My last two orders within in a week delayed..

hFzkzD7.jpg

Last edited:
@Rajkumar bro. Hide the personal items. And yes. Shadowfax is the worst. They don't even a number for customer service.

@Rajkumar bro. Hide the personal items. And yes. Shadowfax is the worst. They don't even a number for customer service.

Item already in mumbai, if continues travel you can see whole mumbai in 30 to 40 hours, but here they take 5 days Worst.

It is doing another rounds. The fact is this parcel is from a 10 minute drive away from my house.
0wLjtQd.png

Really worst service they even don't connect or gives their delivery executive number. How they running a company I don't know, their customer executives only knows "SORRY, Shama Chahate Hai, Maafi Chahate Hai." What to say this guys Yaar.

Flipkart is such a waste service compare to Amazon, My every Flipkart order had issue of delivery they delayed every product, Where Amazon without any followups they delivered order.

Currently my mobile get delayed by 35 hours and now another one delivery date given today, but till now not reached. They chat says like this "The delivery partner will do their best to get the order delivered today. In the unlikely event of a delay, the agent will re-attempt delivery within the next business day." FLiPKart.

Anybody here who faced same situation.
Yes, very common situation nowadays. Don't know what happened to ekart. All orders are delivered through different courier service providers.

Even facing this situation in metro cities like Delhi and Hyderabad.

Yes, very common situation nowadays. Don't know what happened to ekart. All orders are delivered through different courier service providers.

Even facing this situation in metro cities like Delhi and Hyderabad.

Im in Mumbai, Nearest Hub is Malad, its only 2 km from my house, but its delayed by last order 1 and half day, current order by 5 days.

Not only Flipkart, these courier companies gives trouble for other deliveries as well. I remember having similar experience on Amazon when the product was shipped through Delhivery

I feel sympathy for the delivery guys. Hence, I don't complain about these third party companies. The way they deliver is unacceptable. Package is damaged. Or totally dusty. Or the delivery guy would put everything on road. Except for FedEx never had any good experience from other company.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock