Discussion Flipkart User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 33,710
A proper compensation is always required for these errors. Imagine the anxiety he went through. We all know that the seller would be fined. Why not offer half the money to the customer?
Apart from that, the BBD sale was over so he couldn't re-order the product with offer price again. That's a big loss considering iPhone 12 series was at a huge discount. So Flipkart indeed needed to compensate him in some way.

On a second thought, here the biggest blessing was the video recording he did during the unboxing due to which he at least got his original amount refunded quickly.

Apart from that, the BBD sale was over so he couldn't re-order the product with offer price again. That's a big loss considering iPhone 12 series was at a huge discount. So Flipkart indeed needed to compensate him in some way.

On a second thought, here the biggest blessing was the video recording he did during the unboxing due to which he at least got his original amount refunded quickly.
Poor customer satisfaction always fall in Flipkart way .. could be a different story if it's Amazon 🧐

Another recent incident:

Empty box delivered instead of Rs. 6000 worth earphones!

Paras, who plays the role of Samar in the Rupali Ganguly-starrer had ordered 'Nothing Ear (1)' earphones worth Rs 6000. Ironically the parcel arrived with “nothing” inside the box.

A shocked Paras took to Twitter and wrote, “So I did not find anything in the box of Nothing. Flipkart is really deteriorating with time and soon people will stop buying the products.”

Source

Another recent incident:

Empty box delivered instead of Rs. 6000 worth earphones!

Paras, who plays the role of Samar in the Rupali Ganguly-starrer had ordered 'Nothing Ear (1)' earphones worth Rs 6000. Ironically the parcel arrived with “nothing” inside the box.

A shocked Paras took to Twitter and wrote, “So I did not find anything in the box of Nothing. Flipkart is really deteriorating with time and soon people will stop buying the products.”

Source

Sadly, he can't even go to court now. He bought nothing, and he got nothing. Nice strategy Carl Pei.

Flipkart is such a waste service compare to Amazon, My every Flipkart order had issue of delivery they delayed every product, Where Amazon without any followups they delivered order.

Currently my mobile get delayed by 35 hours and now another one delivery date given today, but till now not reached. They chat says like this "The delivery partner will do their best to get the order delivered today. In the unlikely event of a delay, the agent will re-attempt delivery within the next business day." FLiPKart.

Anybody here who faced same situation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock