Discussion Flipkart User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 33,865
Best is sell old phone on olx

I don’t know how Cashify works or how much value they give
Yes but it involves a lot of hassle, negotiations, calls, messages, no surety of sale, risk of meeting with unknown individual.

Cashify and exchange gives convenience. Cashify also works like a device exchange, an agent visits to verify the condition of the phone and offer final quote price. Their prices are generally similar or a bit higher than normal exchange value.

I have sold 5-6 phones on Cashify in last 3-4 years and they always come up with one issue or other while checking for the phone and give less money than promised.
Recently I exchanged 2 phones on flipkart and I really liked the exchange experience. Faced no issues at all in exchange and amount they paid was significantly higher. Cashify was giving 10k and 11k, flipkart gave me 18100 and 19600 for those

I have sold 5-6 phones on Cashify in last 3-4 years and they always come up with one issue or other while checking for the phone and give less money than promised.
Recently I exchanged 2 phones on flipkart and I really liked the exchange experience. Faced no issues at all in exchange and amount they paid was significantly higher. Cashify was giving 10k and 11k, flipkart gave me 18100 and 19600 for those
Their exchange value depends on sale also or seller

The price keeps changing

flipkart is really bad, you order product on their platform bt they don't have knowledge about seller product related cancellation and quality. Third party seller placed their product to sell and flipkart provided with so many discounts at every sale. Once you brought product at discount rate, company refused to provide a warranty claim, repair assistance on your product solded on flipkart. You also don't argu with them about returns, they will cancel anytime sometimes.
I tried called flipkart last week over on product is submitted as return, they cancel it in btw time and said seller cancel it and our refund policy is now closed ,we cant do anything.
Neither their customer email is working if you have tried to email, all are closed. Only you need to place a call via order list.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock