Good News Fixed Message App Not open Redmi All Models Simple Method

Nagi Reddy

Reaction score
How To Fix Bug in Message App Not open Unfortunately Message keep Stopping Redmi Xaomi Mi All Models Simple Method
jZcmvO1.jpg

pY3jjHm.jpg

qfFCyfV.jpg

zMoLaxB.jpg

pqroYVs.jpg

WS0vXy5.jpg

Un5QFJN.jpg

Last edited:
Better option. Open Play Store. Go to help section. Search for Disable option. Disable Xiaomi's ancient message app. Install SMS organizer app by Microsoft. Best android sms app till date. It's segregates between spam and normal messages. Alo has option to auto delete OTP and promotional messages.
SMS Organizer – Apps on Google Play

Better option. Open Play Store. Go to help section. Search for Disable option. Disable Xiaomi's ancient message app. Install SMS organizer app by Microsoft. Best android sms app till date. It's segregates between spam and normal messages. Alo has option to auto delete OTP and promotional messages.
Which i given best method brother simple steps

Which i given best method brother simple steps
Old version of Xiaomi's message app on most phones don't even have option to copy OTP. Hence, I moved to a different app.

@nagimaram I and forum members appreciate your helpful tip. I was just giving a better alternative to the problem.

Install SMS organizer app by Microsoft. Best android sms app till date. It's segregates between spam and normal messages. Alo has option to auto delete OTP and promotional messages.
SMS Origanizer is really good. I have been using it for a while now. The Finance Section for viewing all your transactions & balance, the Reminder Section for all your Bill dues & Orders. The sorting of Personal, Transactional & Promotional messages is really Amazing.

SMS Origanizer is really good. I have been using it for a while now. The Finance Section for viewing all your transactions & balance, the Reminder Section for all your Bill dues & Orders. The sorting of Personal, Transactional & Promotional messages is really Amazing.
True. I was one of the early users of the app. I was so impressed with it's functionality back then that I started a dedicated thread for it and recommended.
Microsoft SMS Organizer News and Updates
It was actually a Microsoft garage product which was built for fun but then has grown into a full-fledged app, thanks to it's popularity. It does so many useful things like separating and showing the OTP only from the message in a bigger font on top while transacting. In fact, this is the only app I truly miss on iOS.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock