• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,951
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRizz

Reaction score
Guys what is this weird things in my sony bravia led tv.

20181024-094744.jpg

20181024-094613.jpg

Last edited:
It's the led panel issue. It'll soon get worse :( I had the same problem with LG TV and switched to Sony. Now Sony too :(:(

I had panel issue in my samsung led nd this led is 1.5 yrs old. :cry:

Many issues are possible, Few pixels dead, Few pixels got stuck, backlight issue, panel issue. It could also be possible if we had touched and pressed the panel forcibly at those points while lifting or while cleaning it.

That's a dead pixel. If its still under Manufacturer warranty try to go for a replacement. I had this issue with Samsung and replaced and again same issue and went for refund. Settled with a Sony now

That's a dead pixel. If its still under Manufacturer warranty try to go for a replacement. I had this issue with Samsung and replaced and again same issue and went for refund. Settled with a Sony now

Normally warranty is 1 year, unless opted for additional.

@MRizz bro even my Sony Bravia 43" LED Android TV has this issue. Its at the bottom with 2-3 LED having this issue. Also some light patch somewhere in the middle, while watching sports i can make out under some color back ground otherwise its not noticeable.

I have taken additional warranty paying Rs 5000 so if my issue increases i will opt for replacement or repair.

Henceforth i also decided not to go for such high end branded TV. So for my room i got a VU TV, and its quite good with great PQ and AQ

my LED TV blinking red light ........only sony logo comming and then tv off and red right blinking 6 times...........plz any help regarding this

Bro, if it's a small issue , plz leave it. If you have warranty for panel (free) you change it. Otherwise don't. How long it run, you run it. Then you go for a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock