Good News My New Sony Bravia X75L (2023)- Review Added

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I purchased 43inch Bravia X75L(GOOGLE TV 4K) (2023)model from local store at 49000/- by HDFC finance.
MRP-69000
Installation is planned tomorrow.

CJVYxyo.jpg

Last edited:
Demo done in home. Installation part is due, planning to Do it within one year(as my wall are still not coloured yet) so kept the tv on floor.
Following are few snaps
L78Soup.jpg

mLTKcKg.jpg
9g18D3M.jpg
kn3WON2.jpg
uRMXdEF.jpg
qgo5CgG.jpg

TqSfhdp.jpg

Out of Box tv is android 11 and Feb 2023 security patch
The colour production is so nice to watch, Tested app from TV and Jio Set Box , and the quality is very much different .
But I like most 20watt speaker Output. The punchy bass from just 20watt speaker is just mind blowing. I never expect sound to be so clear and filling .
And this is remote picture , the button are so low that its very easy to clean.
And got sony liv three month free with this
UE2aVeY.jpg

Review :
  • Display : nothing to say about Sony's display Quality. an IPS display with 4k Resolution supports HDR10, High Log Gamma(HLG) though it does not supports Dolby Vision or HDR 10+ but that doesn't mean there is any compromise with Picture Quality. With X reality Pro Processor and Motion-flow XR 200 gives a smooth transition and video experience. I tried SD channel with Jio Set top box, and believe me it's upscale technology is on another level. no words on 1080P Quality.
  • Sound: Most impressive part of this model is Sound Quality, 10w+10w two no's baffle speaker producing base at high Quality. I don't think I am in immediate need for any sound bar. the sound is quite enough for 10*12 Room.
  • Connectivity : The only con here they didn't gave HDMI eArc port. Other than this they gave 3 HDMI 2.1 port with one port having arc. apart from this, 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, 1 SPDIF , 1 LAN, 1 Head-Phone Out port. Dual Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 HID & A2DP, Apple Airplay, Apple Homekit and Chromecast built in.
  • OS: Google TV along with Android 11( Feb,2023 patch) out of box which I think may slow down with time in future, a resource hungry OS is always a con.
  • Remote: Nothing new in Smart Remote. Though having Sony Liv/ D+H/ Netflix/ Prime Video/ YT/ YT Music Hotkey. Remote button are so down that it's very easy to clean. But I love Samsung TV remote having C type port for charging and solar panel for charging back up. This kind of innovation should be needed.
  • Storage : 16 GB On Board storage but 9.1GB available out of Box with 1GB Ram.
  • Power Consumption : 95watt(standby 0.5watt) but I love Sony for it's Power Adopter. its having 19.5V DC power adopter with X protection pro scheme which supports 100-240V AC (no need of Stabilizer whereas Samsung TV generally support 220-240V AC)
  • Warranty : 1 Yr Comprehensive but Service Centre said They are additional 1Yr warranty on Panel which Sony never advertised. I enquired about EQ scheme, and it was 5500/- for additional 2 year ( no Sum insured value). Planning to go for EW scheme within one year.
  • Gaming Feature: I don't have PS devise so can't comment on how it's gaming performance will be when it support ALLM and HLG. but 50HZ Refresh Rate will be a con definitely.

Thanks for sharing such a detailed review bro. 👏

I love Samsung TV remote having C type port for charging and solar panel for charging back up. This kind of innovation should be needed.
I never knew such things also existed bro. 😲

Nothing new in Smart Remote.
I beg to differ here, bro. I have been using Sony TVs for a long time and must say that the newer remotes are a huge improvement over their old-gen large remotes. Yeah, it has a scope for improvements but still, it is better than the old model remotes that were coming a few years back.

Power Consumption : 95watt(standby 0.5watt) but I love Sony for it's Power Adopter. its having 19.5V DC power adopter with X protection pro scheme which supports 100-240V AC (no need of Stabilizer whereas Samsung TV generally support 220-240V AC)
Does this model is having the Eco dashboard too, bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock