Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Be patient for some days. When they add 2 or more new shows it will disappear from your sight😊
Actually, it's seems Nat Geo wild has Snake related programming last week.,they have added those 3-4 40 min movies... It will go away once something from that genre gets added as you said.. Hoping Nat Geo Wild doesn't have any Snake Related programming for next week..

Actually, it's seems Nat Geo wild has Snake related programming last week.,they have added those 3-4 40 min movies... It will go away once something from that genre gets added as you said.. Hoping Nat Geo Wild doesn't have any Snake Related programming for next week..
This is a different one. I noticed there was some other snake related show couple of days back. Than this one with cobra appeared.

Nope... All language broadcasting and streaming rights WITH Star India only.. Just before the pandemic they had announced officially I think..
Are you saying about TV rights? & I don't think Marakkar is acquired by Disney+hotstar.

But they aired a special program of the movie

I can't find anything official anywhere, could you please share any reports of the same if I missed it?

How do I get rid of the snake? I am afraid to even touch it. Anyways to manipulate the algorithm and get rid of it? It's weirding me out.
19xDOwq.jpg
Actually I liked it very much...

On TV. High is Full HD and Medium is HD. It's same way on mobile too. Right?

On TV. High is Full HD and Medium is HD. It's same way on mobile too. Right?
Depends on what your mobile supports as well.. Let's say if you have a mobile only supporting 720p, then the options will be changed according to that...

Depends on what your mobile supports as well.. Let's say if you have a mobile only supporting 720p, then the options will be changed according to that...
My mobile's resolution is 720p. While I try to download high. An hour long episode is consuming over 1 GB. That's why I asked as watching on tv in Full HD watch same episode is consuming same amount of data.

My mobile's resolution is 720p. While I try to download high. An hour long episode is consuming over 1 GB. That's why I asked as watching on tv in Full HD watch same episode is consuming same amount of data.
Probably, if you are using a mobile connection then yes may be... Smart TV'S consume MBPS than your phone or even laptops... For example, on most content if I'm watching on my laptop using my VI or Jio hotpots it will be having around 2.5 Mbps where as on BSNL FTTH, the consumption nitrate reaches around 4.8 Mbps... I suggest you to check the options (Stat for Nerds) provided by Hotstar for the bitrates and decide..

Ps. I'm just talking about, FHD as my Samsung TV Hotstar app doesn't support 4k yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock