Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Lionsgate has Bhojpuri. I have seen my cousins watch movies like Finding Dory in Bengali on Jalsha Movies HD. They can already provide content which are already dubbed on Hotstar.
Yes.. I understand what u r saying... But offering a movie or two or even 10 will trigger a unnecessary problem for them as people will ask for more movies which they wouldn't be having. So, they would have thought it's better to stick to what is the norm we have here...

Atleast, they have started to add Desi subs in 7 Indian languages... That's a considerable improvement I would say...

Not Only Hotstar, you take Netflix or Prime Video they would also dub their originals in Only Three languages....

Yes.. I understand what u r saying... But offering a movie or two or even 10 will trigger a unnecessary problem for them as people will ask for more movies which they wouldn't be having. So, they would have thought it's better to stick to what is the norm we have here...

Atleast, they have started to add Desi subs in 7 Indian languages... That's a considerable improvement I would say...

Not Only Hotstar, you take Netflix or Prime Video they would also dub their originals in Only Three languages....
I agree. They need to expand in more popular languages like Bengali.

When it comes to offering subtitles. They are way ahead of competition. Forget regional offering. I have seen them offer Thai subtitles on English content. Would be helpful to all the Thai people in India.

I hope all 3 major streamers expands in Bengali market. Dubbing quality has always been great here.

When it comes to offering subtitles. They are way ahead of competition. Forget regional offering. I have seen them offer Thai subtitles on English content. Would be helpful to all the Thai people in India.
Lol... They do operate in Thailand... They have locked out dubbed audios on app.. I don't know when they will start locking those unwanted subtitle options... Anyhow you are saying as if they are doing something wrong... It's der across all platforms...

wT8mWmq.jpg

This is taken on Comin to America on Prime Video...

Lol... They do operate in Thailand... They have locked out dubbed audios on app.. I don't know when they will start locking those unwanted subtitle options... Anyhow you are saying as if they are doing something wrong... It's der across all platforms...

wT8mWmq.jpg
Lol, they didn't had option for English but Thai. Check the Glee 3D Concert Movie.

New Parental Lock Feature added
jchPTuA.jpg

My Account ➡️ Account Settings ➡️
Update Parental Lock

Last edited:
See it's not that hard to push notifications of shows that puts smiles to people's faces.
Of3N2XH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock