Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Probably, if you are using a mobile connection then yes may be... Smart TV'S consume MBPS than your phone or even laptops... For example, on most content if I'm watching on my laptop using my VI or Jio hotpots it will be having around 2.5 Mbps where as on BSNL FTTH, the consumption nitrate reaches around 4.8 Mbps... I suggest you to check the options (Stat for Nerds) provided by Hotstar for the bitrates and decide..
Any way to enable stats for nerds on mobile app?

Any way to enable stats for nerds on mobile app?
Click on that Settings option (on that popup which will have other settings options) repeatedly... It will show up...

Surprising both medium and high settings are on HD resolution.

Medium-resolution
fj5eCJJ.jpg

High-resolution
IXDuuD7.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. I like Koalas. Would prefer if the push something like a Panda or a Koala on homepage. Not something that scares people.
I live in rural place surrounded by hils...I am seeing different types of snakes,wild pigs,bichhoo and few others in my farm nearby my house at least once in a week....its normal to our life...

Last edited:
I live in rural place surrounded by his...I am seeing different types of snakes,wild pigs,bichhoo and few others in my farm nearby my house at least once in a week....its normal to our life...
Yeah, I figured. Based on your post on photography thread. Even I am not terrified of snakes when I see them nearby. Dunno why the images and videos terrifies me so much.

Just saying. I was brought up in a English speaking household. But our native languages are Assamese and Bengali. There is no hope for Assamese content. Won't even stress about it. They need to make room for Bengali language. Their tv channels already airs Disney's movies in Bengali. It's second most spoken Indian language in the world too. They can not only to cater to people living in Bengal. There is Assam, Tripura and Odisha too. Along with chances of expansion in Bangladesh.
Kkyvkb5.jpg

Just saying. I was brought up in a English speaking household. But our native languages are Assamese and Bengali. There is no hope for Assamese content. Won't even stress about it. They need to make room for Bengali language. Their tv channels already airs Disney's movies in Bengali. It's second most spoken Indian language in the world too. They can not only to cater to people living in Bengal. There is Assam, Tripura and Odisha too. Along with chances of expansion in Bangladesh.
Kkyvkb5.jpg
Bangladesh Expansion isn't in their plans yet it seems... However, it's a norm that was set that English movies are dubbed in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi only.. Atleast they took the initiative to dub beyond those three languages atleast for the Hotstar Specials content... No one but them was doing that now slowly others like Sony Liv are adapting that...

Bangladesh Expansion isn't in their plans yet it seems... However, it's a norm that was set that English movies are dubbed in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi only.. Atleast they took the initiative to dub beyond those three languages atleast for the Hotstar Specials content... No one but them was doing that now slowly others like Sony Liv are adapting that...
Lionsgate has Bhojpuri. I have seen my cousins watch movies like Finding Dory in Bengali on Jalsha Movies HD. They can already provide content which are already dubbed on Hotstar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock