Cuttputlli | Akshay Kumar, Rakul Preet Singh | Disney+ Hotstar

If it's an OTT only movie. They can have a lengthy run time as we can watch per our convenience. Take Toofan of Farhan Akhtar. If it released at theatres 3 hours would be considered too long. But it's fine on OTT as we have habit of Binge watching.

I did watch Cuttputli yesterday.I haven't watched the original movie so can't say how it is in comparison.I found the movie was okish with Rakul Preet Singh's character forcibly introduced to have some romantic angle.Akshay Kumar atleast tried a serious role rather than his nonsense comical act.I felt that movie has been chopped to reduce the running time and as a result the things looked little hasty at times.
Recommending you to do watch bro. Its available "Dandadikari" something like that.

Recommending you to do watch bro. Its available "Dandadikari" something like that.
Main Hoon Dandadhikari 😁

This deserves a re-dub, and with its original name this time. Let's be honest, no one knows what "Dandadhikari" even means.

Main Hoon Dandadhikari 😁

This deserves a re-dub, and with its original name this time. Let's be honest, no one knows what "Dandadhikari" even means.
May be a Judge or Magistrate.Have seen written on name plates in govt. offices.

Main Hoon Dandadhikari 😁

You mean people doesn't know that Dandadhikari is a person who is appointed to act as a judge in law courts which deal with minor crimes or disputes? 😂

I had watched original movie dubbed in Hindi , on some channel do not recall which one. I was surprised how plot kept changing and who was real culprit . Someone who has watched both kindly provide your review on this forum is Cuttputtli better then original

Between I do not know I started to dis-like Bollywood and ashkay kumar. I think it started with his pad man movie . Original Pad man Mr Arunachalam Muruganantham is from tamil nadu and this people changed it to MP.Is state of tamil nadu not part of india ???? they could had made same with state of tamil nadu as surrounding... But No

Second time was when he made movie on mission Mangal .... I though why this guy has to be in every movie .. of some kind of importance another one Toilet: Ek Prem Katha....

Most of Bollywood movies are now either copy form south movies... or that of hollywood , after seeing success super hero movies now they are making one . this people donot invest in something which is original .Now they haven even started using old punjabi folk/pop song to save money.

this 4 gang 3 khans+kumar gets lot of work because most of time there family members acts as co-producers...

Better this people retire or shift to elders role

Last edited:
I think it started with his pad man movie . Original Pad man Mr Arunachalam Muruganantham is from tamil nadu and this people changed it to MP.Is state of tamil nadu not part of india ???? they could had made same with state of tamil nadu as surrounding... But No
Mr Arunachalam was given credit in the movie.I don't see why anyone would object to movie being setup in MP instead of TN.Its good that the makers of the movie saw merit on making the movie on life on Mr. Arunachalam which honestly not many movie makers would have dared because it touches a subject which is still considered a bit taboo in India.Tell me why no Tamil movie has been made on him?
Second time was when he made movie on mission Mangal .... I though why this guy has to be in every movie .. of some kind of importance another one Toilet: Ek Prem Katha....

Most of Bollywood movies are now either copy form south movies... or that of hollywood , after seeing success super hero movies now they are making one . this people donot invest in something which is original .Now they haven even started using old punjabi folk/pop song to save money.

this 4 gang 3 khans+kumar gets lot of work because most of time there family members acts as co-producers...
Akshay Kumar is a self made man.You can blame him for doing nonsense movies but he has reached this stage after a lot of hard work.
Better this people retire or shift to elders role

I had watched original movie dubbed in Hindi , on some channel do not recall which one. I was surprised how plot kept changing and who was real culprit . Someone who has watched both kindly provide your review on this forum is Cuttputtli better then original
Who is saying better than original they are blind fan of Akki.

Original was engaging till end but here they made comedy movie.

Mr Arunachalam was given credit in the movie.I don't see why anyone would object to movie being setup in MP instead of TN.Its good that the makers of the movie saw merit on making the movie on life on Mr. Arunachalam which honestly not many movie makers would have dared because it touches a subject which is still considered a bit taboo in India.Tell me why no Tamil movie has been made on him?

Akshay Kumar is a self made man.You can blame him for doing nonsense movies but he has reached this stage after a lot of hard work.

I think you missed my point .I Have problem with Mr Arunachalam was begin shown as some from MP when he actually belongs to state of tamil nadu . what problem would had arisen if akshay Kumar had portrayed as Tamilian ????? Mr Arunachalam was credited because in this hyper connected sm world one cannot say like in past when they used to copy and use world that they are inspired from him...

How can i ans why none of Tamilian`s made .... Can you ans why no one from A graders bollywood ever made movie either on A. P. J. Abdul Kalam or Srinivasa Ramanujan.A britishers made movie on him . But yah bollywood is eager to make movie on ganster.Protray him larger out of life ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock