Cuttputlli | Akshay Kumar, Rakul Preet Singh | Disney+ Hotstar

Inspired from experimental trial industry Tollywood. Whatever works there. We put it on the open. You will find a thug doing choreographed moonwalking in the middle of a mafia film. 😂

Wow you are follower of Tollywood Films and Dancing Skills:blush2:

It is as good as Pushpa. Leaving for you to decide whether it's a Masterpiece or Wastepiece. 😉

Twitter reviews are positive and claiming best over original.

Wow you are follower of Tollywood Films and Dancing Skills:blush2:
Not specifically. But than again doing painful things is fun in life. You need to watch some Tollywood movies. It's fun.
Twitter reviews are positive and claiming best over original.
Don't believe everything Twitter says. Some guy was claiming Anupam Kher being sexy couple of days back. It's a distrubing place. 😱😱

Instead of watching Cuttputli I'll watch the original one. Watched Good Luck Jerry such good story and so poor acting yukk 🤮

Instead of watching Cuttputli I'll watch the original one. Watched Good Luck Jerry such good story and so poor acting yukk 🤮
What are you doing in this thread about discussion on Cuttputli movie if your intentions are to watch some other movie? Yukk! 🤮🤮🤮

KLDsfiu.png

Just Finished The Movie.

One Word Review : DISGUSTING

Akki knows the result he choose OTT instead of Theater, Sure Shot FLOP Movie.

0% percent match with original, worst BGM and screenplay everything solved easily where original one engaging every scene till the end.

Im bored in 1 hours but want to finished the movie and climax even worst.

Majak Bana Diya Serious Movie (Made Comedy Instead of Serious Thriller Movie)

I did watch Cuttputli yesterday.I haven't watched the original movie so can't say how it is in comparison.I found the movie was okish with Rakul Preet Singh's character forcibly introduced to have some romantic angle.Akshay Kumar atleast tried a serious role rather than his nonsense comical act.I felt that movie has been chopped to reduce the running time and as a result the things looked little hasty at times.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock