Atrangi Re | Akshay Kumar, Dhanush, Sara Ali Khan | Disney+ Hotstar | December 24

Time pass entertainer. In the beginning I felt it is going to be another Chennai Express experience, but the film could not reach to that level. Over all it is a neat and clean family entertainer.

Watched it
I will give my honest opinion.
My overall film Rating 1/5
Music 1.5/5
I felt that the songs are Dubbed in Hindi. (Not Originally made in Hindi)
Lyrics were barely audible.
Those who like South Indian Music may Like music of this film but as I said Songs feel similar to songs in some South Indian Film Dubbed in Hindi.

“It (mental health) is not the only thing that we thought of. There are many other things like love - a debate between perfection and imperfection, the totality of love, what is love. The kind of conflict that happens with what we expect in our partners vis-a-vis what real people are. We expect them to be the finest of the people, with the topmost quality, but real people are flawed. So there were multiple things that the film was trying to say.”

Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock