The END | Akshay Kumar | Amazon Prime Video

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
In Its Pride Glory Moment, Amazon Prime Today Announced A Action Packed Web Series Featuring Akshay Kumar In The Lead. The Project Is Now Underway Under The Working Title "THE END". This Marks Amazon's Big Collab With A Indian Cinema Star For A Web Series. Earlier, Amazon Tasted Success Through Madhavan And Adivi Sesh's MultiLingual Breathe Series. It Should Also Be Noted That Breathe 2 Is On Cards With Abhishek Bachchan In The Lead.

Pic : Fiery Akshay At Event.

Last edited:
What’s the progress on Amazon Prime Video series “The End” and when can we expect to see it? What’s it about?

Akshay: Well, I’m extremely excited about “The End.” It’s a high-octane action thriller and takes me back to a genre I started my career with three decades ago. Filming is due to commence in quarter one of 2022. As for the narrative, I am under such tight confidentiality with the show that even if I wanted to give you a sneak peek I wouldn’t be able to.

What’s the progress on Amazon Prime Video series “The End” and when can we expect to see it? What’s it about?

Akshay: Well, I’m extremely excited about “The End.” It’s a high-octane action thriller and takes me back to a genre I started my career with three decades ago. Filming is due to commence in quarter one of 2022. As for the narrative, I am under such tight confidentiality with the show that even if I wanted to give you a sneak peek I wouldn’t be able to.

I certainly hope that Akshay doesn't carries his rate of doing films into OTT platform else we might see his web series's releasing every fortnight

And remember, we are talking about his 2022 release only. For 2023, Akshay has hugely anticipated Amazon Prime series, The End.

Last edited:
“As the date of shooting is nearing, the makers have started discussions with multiple directors to come at the helm of affairs. Ram Setu fame, Abhishek Sharma, the director of Family Man 2, Suparn Varma and Anurag Singh, who directed Kesari, are the frontrunners to direct The End for Akshay,” the source added. The production units are in conversations with Abhishek, Suparn and Anurag to know their vision about the show, as their idea is to take action to the next level with The End.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock