Laxmii | Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex | Akshay Kumar, Kiara Advani

Kanchana released 9 Years Ago. For that time it was acceptable. If it released now, it would've felt same as Laxmii. Maybe that's why Kanchana 3 also failed. The movie (Laxmii) felt too cringey at times. They could've made changes to suit the current taste of people. But I guess they didn't put much thought into it.

Last edited:
Kanchana released 9 Years Ago. For that time it was acceptable. If it released now, it would've felt same as Laxmii. Maybe that's why Kanchana 3 also failed. The movie (Laxmii) felt too cringey at times. They could've made changes to suit the current taste of people. But I guess they didn't put much thought into it.
Kanchana 3 Failed Because Its Dubbing Actors Were Changed(Goldmines Telefilmes Was Not The Dubbing Studio Unlike Kanchana, Kanchana 2, Kanchana Returns And Kanchana The Wonder Car) Kanchana 3 Had A Good Decent Story But Its Drawback Was Changes The Dubbing Studio(Actors) And Zee Cinema Has Even Not Maintained It Properly Like Sony Max

Sorry For Being Off-Topic

Kanchana 3 Failed Because Its Dubbing Actors Were Changed(Goldmines Telefilmes Was Not The Dubbing Studio Unlike Kanchana, Kanchana 2, Kanchana Returns And Kanchana The Wonder Car) Kanchana 3 Had A Good Decent Story But Its Drawback Was Changes The Dubbing Studio(Actors) And Zee Cinema Has Even Not Maintained It Properly Like Sony Max
I haven't watched the Dub. I was just talking about movie in general.
Both Kanchana 2 & 3 were same as the first one with just some changes. We know that the main lead will be possessed and there is some backstory of the ghost, which leads to revenge.

I have watched Kanchana series and now Laxmii...
Few small changes here and there...Specially changes made at the end I liked very much...bcoz they looked close to reality and natural....
All characters almost fulfilled their part....Akshay stands tall as I feel...

The movie started very well.
Disgusting in middle (Scriptwriting/direction/forced comedy).
Not bad at the end.
Overall, it's NOT a horror comedy but a horrible one. Ramsay brothers' films in 80s and 90s were much better.
*I didn't watch Kanchana.

It deserved OTT release.I couldn't understand whether it is a horror movie or a spoof on horror movies.
It was supposed to be a Spoof on Horror movies (with a social message) just like the Original. But looks like they failed to do that. 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock