Cuttputlli | Akshay Kumar, Rakul Preet Singh | Disney+ Hotstar

Vivek3457789

Reaction score
Akshay Kumar’s psychological thriller, tentatively titled Mission Cinderella, will skip the theatrical release and premiere directly on Disney+Hotstar. The OTT giant is said to have bagged the film’s streaming rights at a humongous price and is planning to release it during the Eid weekend in May 2022

Last edited:
Sold for 135 crores

Sold for 135 crores

If Hotstar people really had spent that much, Disney should get rid of those people who negotiated the deal.. They could easily make 5-10 really high quality movies with that budgets.. It's insane. I hope they do learn their lesson from this if its gonna bomb like other Akshay Kumar movies tend to do generally recently.

If Hotstar people really had spent that much, Disney should get rid of those people who negotiated the deal.. They could easily make 5-10 really high quality movies with that budgets.. It's insane. I hope they do learn their lesson from this if its gonna bomb like other Akshay Kumar movies tend to do generally recently.
I think that's because Atrangi Re worked quite well for them . So they thought to bet this one even if they have to spend 150 crs . Bro it's not for every Akshay Kumar movie . Hotstar bought both Laxmii and Atrangi Re and both worked very well for Disney . Yes u have a point that they could easily spend this amount is buying 4-5 quality movies but again .....

ogIvoez.jpg

It will release on 29th April 2022 on Eid Weekend

They could easily make 5-10 really high quality movies with that budgets..
Agree! Whereas bro high quality movies with no big star name required mouth publicity whereas even today's kids knows Akshay Kumar. Also, after IPL they need to engage grabbed audience so they know how to do that.
Sold for 135 crores

Here AK also saved his career 😂 otherwise this is not going to stand anywhere as South Cinema is ruling bollywood.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock