Laxmii | Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex | Akshay Kumar, Kiara Advani

I don't know if it's relevant to thread or not. Every theatrical movie that released on OTT except of Dil Bechara either were average or unwatchable.
Precisely my thoughts too.I don't know whether it is effect of watching at homes instead of theatres but most of the movies on direct OTT release were very poor.

I don't know if it's relevant to thread or not. Every theatrical movie that released on OTT except of Dil Bechara either were average or unwatchable.
Agreed. And I feel like the makers knew that as well. That's why they decided to release them on OTT. And the rest which might do well have been pushed for a later release when Theaters open. And I don't think the upcoming OTT releases like The Big Bull will be any better. Sony Liv's Scam 1992 has already set the bar very high, and I don't think The Big Bull can match it.

I liked Khuda Haafiz & Shakuntala Devi. Dil Bechara...not that much.

I liked Khuda Haafiz & Shakuntala Devi. Dil Bechara...not that much.
I have a special place in my heart for The Fault in Our Stars. Hence, I loved Dil Bechara. I forgot about Khuda Haafiz. I liked it too. Shakuntala Devi was interesting at beginning. It got really boring by the end.

I have a special place in my heart for The Fault in Our Stars. Hence, I loved Dil Bechara.
That could be the biggest reason you shouldn't like Dil Bechara.
Shakuntala Devi was interesting at beginning. It got really boring by the end.
Agreed. But overall, it's watchable (at least, you want to finish it).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock