Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

This is not something on paper. This is executed properly. BLOs are ensuring all those eligible for vaccines to get vaccinated. I am very positive in next two weeks almost entire Guwahati will get vaccinated.

I took vaccine yesterday but did not receive any sms, I said those who were registering the vaccine in the hospital but they said that the sms may not come because of the load on the app and they said that the sms will come by today but no sms has come yet.
Can anyone tell me what I should do now?

I took vaccine yesterday but did not receive any sms, I said those who were registering the vaccine in the hospital but they said that the sms may not come because of the load on the app and they said that the sms will come by today but no sms has come yet.
Check on cowin if I can see the status

I got my 2nd dose today and like you didn't get message.But my vaccination status is update in Cowin app and i can download my vaccination certificate

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock