Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

Check on cowin if I can see the status
I got my 2nd dose today and like you didn't get message.But my vaccination status is update in Cowin app and i can download my vaccination certificate
Cowin website doesn't show anything
EkSXyGM.jpg
bozwmWs.jpg

Last edited:
Use the same number u had provided during registration at the hospital
If it’s ur first dose then You need to contact the hospital and tell them regarding this issue that it’s not reflected in cowin

do it quickly

This has happened to many people. If SMS doesn't come. You don't have do anything like Anish bro said visit the Cowin website or visit the vaccination site with same ID proof and number. The will help you.

If Covaxin has 4 weeks gap. Same can be done with Covishield. Don't get the partiality given to homemade vaccine.
It was changed after a scientific study published in a journal. I had posted about that finding when it was changed. Not because of partiality or otherwise. Both vaccine are based on different tech. Covishield showed better efficacy when 2nd dose was given after a longer interval.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock