Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

India has logged 10,542 new coronavirus infections, while the active cases have increased to 63,562, according to the Union Health Ministry data updated on April 19.

India recorded 12,591 new Covid cases in a day, the highest in around eight months, while the active case burden increased to 65,286, according to Union Health Ministry data updated on April 20.

Is this happening again? Everyone around has cold and cough. I know there is changing weather. But I went through full body weakness phase over the last week which only happened to me during the times I had COVID last year and the year previous.

Is this happening again? Everyone around has cold and cough. I know there is changing weather. But I went through full body weakness phase over the last week which only happened to me during the times I had COVID last year and the year previous.
It's just viral flu, get annual flu shot if you want to avoid seasonal flu.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock