Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

It was changed after a scientific study published in a journal. I had posted about that finding when it was changed. Not because of partiality or otherwise. Both vaccine are based on different tech. Covishield showed better efficacy when 2nd dose was given after a longer interval.
I am sorry to say that I don't agree it was changed not because of any scientific reason. It was done to increase vaccination rates in population. Nothing wrong with date. But increase the second dose gap to 60 days from 90 days.

I am sorry to say that I don't agree it was changed not because of any scientific reason. It was done to increase vaccination rates in population. Nothing wrong with date. But increase the second dose gap to 60 days from 90 days.
So why they didn't change the gap for Covaxin also?

So why they didn't change the gap for Covaxin also?
If both vaccines got delayed. They would've been exposed. That they are delaying because of low stocks.

Edit: I am not making comments in air. Just look how they increase the gap of people bring eligible for vaccination after testing postive. It went from 2 weeks to 90 days. 90 days gap of second dose and 90 day gap post positive vaccination annouced around the same time couldn't be a coincidence.

Last edited:
My personal experience ...
This is the harsh reality of vaccination called solution for covid-19 ...I am not blaming or criticizing anyone...Purely personal experiance...

We all family members excluding me have completed both doses about 2 months ago.. on 6th last week morning my wife had fever 101° ..Treated with tablets for cold...Didn't get improvement...On 7th consulted doctor and took medicine including antibiotics...Still no remedy...On 12th she had breathing issues...soon my son went with her to hospital and conducted many tests... everything was fine...Lastly made RT-PCR and got negative in Rapid antigen test...The next day the throat swab test come positive...Breathing issue is almost final stage of corona as said by doctor.... Now she is improving and fine...Also we all r in quarantine...
Other members made RT-PCR test yesterday...All r negative...Even myself who shared same bed with wife more than a week and not vaccinated also got negative...
If anyone who have taken both doses still getting serious virus attack then y these vaccine..Although they say as the vaccine makes the effect less but it's not the reality..
In last 2 weeks 3 healthy persons took 2nd dose and the next day they got paralyzed one side near my house..Also heard some in other places too...
I didn't take any vaccination..Once government assure 100% secure on any vaccine until then will not take it....
I have shared my personal experience here.

This is not against government or vaccine..
Thanx for reading...

This is the harsh reality of vaccination called solution for covid-19 ...I am not blaming or criticizing anyone...Purely personal experiance...

We all family members excluding me have completed both doses about 2 months ago.. on 6th last week morning my wife had fever 101° ..Treated with tablets for cold...Didn't get improvement...On 7th consulted doctor and took medicine including antibiotics...Still no remedy...On 12th she had breathing issues...soon my son went with her to hospital and conducted many tests... everything was fine...Lastly made RT-PCR and got negative in Rapid antigen test...The next day the throat swab test come positive...Breathing issue is almost final stage of corona as said by doctor.... Now she is improving and fine...Also we all r in quarantine...
Other members made RT-PCR test yesterday...All r negative...Even myself who shared same bed with wife more than a week and not vaccinated also got negative...
If anyone who have taken both doses still getting serious virus attack then y these vaccine..Although they say as the vaccine makes the effect less but it's not the reality..
In last 2 weeks 3 healthy persons took 2nd dose and the next day they got paralyzed one side near my house..Also heard some in other places too...
I didn't take any vaccination..Once government assure 100% secure on any vaccine until then will not take it....

Thanx for reading...
Sir Corona is still a subject under study.No one knows fully how to tackle it.Most importantly no vaccine maker claims that if you are vaccinated then you will not get Covid.The purpose of vaccination as scientists claim is to ensure that you avoid death and preferably hospitalization too.The studies so far support this.
Wish you wife a speedy recovery.

Sir Corona is still a subject under study.No one knows fully how to tackle it.Most importantly no vaccine maker claims that if you are vaccinated then you will not get Covid.The purpose of vaccination as scientists claim is to ensure that you avoid death and preferably hospitalization too.The studies so far support this.
Wish you wife a speedy recovery.
I know u know that it's not 100% assured...They say as ವ್ಯಾಕ್ಸಿನೇಷನ್ ಮಾಡಿಸಿ ಹಾಗೂ ಸುರಕ್ಷಿತವಾಗಿರಿ.. Be vaccinated and Be safe.. actually they r misleading ...Common people believe and take vaccines...If anyone infected they r not making tests trusting what government said as safe...That causes the issue...Even in the reality studies doesn't provide to be correct...
Mainly if we take care ourself and test if any symptoms then no other vaccines needed...Keep distance and wear mask...wash hands regularly..That's enough.....
Yesterday in hospital about 40 people came...We only 3 who have sanitized...Not a single other persons even looked at the bottle...I asked one ..He said I have already taken 2 doses...So safe..😀

Thanx for the wishes..

Last edited:

Thanx for reading...
Whish your wife a speedy recovery bro

Thanx for reading...
same situation here.
All my friends, collegues and family members were safe and completely free from covid without any symptoms in 1st wave.

but this year even after completing their both doses in Mayb almost have of them have tested positive and 6-7 have been died and most of the positive had post covid complications. So i feel vaccine is not works in most of the people and effectiveness will be below 30%.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock