Discussion Internet slow down in India during Coronavirus (Covid-19)

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,785
My BSNL FTTH Speed seems to be fine but I think the problem with the content providers as they are not able to tackle such heavy load.

9166756838.png

What happened with Twitter? It's taking so long to load a simple page. Sometimes it is not even loading.

What happened with Twitter? It's taking so long to load a simple page. Sometimes it is not even loading.
Nothing happened to Twitter. It loads normally for me. It is your ISP lagging due to overloaded by people.

Nothing happened to Twitter. It loads normally for me. It is your ISP lagging due to overloaded by people.
No way my ISP is laggy. I tested on Jio, Airtel and BSNL FTTH. All three of them showed same result. While still i can watch Full HD in Amazon prime in Both jio and BSNL FTTH. Other sites like dream dth are also loading in good speed. It's only happening with Twitter.

i think ISP throttling is happening .I have a 2Mbps no FUP limit connection but the download speed i am getting from the last two days is a quarter of that.

My broadband has been lagging since last night. No idea if it related to this slow down.

My broadband has been lagging since last night. No idea if it related to this slow down.
Are you still getting full speed as per your plan ??

Since last week BSNL has reduced 10 MBPS speed from my Plan. I am getting only 40 out of 50.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock