Seeking Help Cashify App

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
What is your views about selling old mobiles and laptops in Cashify??
Whether they credit the same price which they offered in their app? How is the process??
i have exchanged mobile only once through them. But that exchange was from Samsung. After delivery of new mobile, they processed it.
One delhivery courier guy came and took the phone with just the IMEI verification. He did not check any other thing and money credited instantly in my account.

But what if we directly sell ?
If anyone have any experience, please share.

I was trying to sell of my redmi 2 prime, on the app it showed 1000rs but when they came they started saying there is a dent and its of 0 cost. Damn they wasted their time and my time as well. Dent was due to the battery I explained them they can give me 500 less for the battery but they never seemed to coperate. They also say that they are incharge of this area and they will only be coming back again and said me don't bother posting it again.

I had negative experience and will never suggest cashify to anyone. Better than these you can exchange old mobiles on Amazon and Flipkart when buying a new one.

They provide slide better value and great customer service.

I have exchanged J5 Prime, iPad 4, iPhone 6s through them. Everything was fine.

I've sold a few mobiles on cashify most of the Times the process has been hassle-free where they have inspected the phone and found everything fine and given the Amazon gift voucher (I prefer that since it gives 5 to 7% higher value).
Only once with a redmi phone the technician said that the display has started to develop a rectangular border of fading and that would reduce the amount lower than the promised quote. I refused to sell it at the reduced price so he spoke to his senior who offered a middle figure which i still didn't find worth so I asked him to cancel the work order and I posted it on OLX and very next day it got sold at the same price which was earlier promised by Cashify.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock