Good News Bought Vu 49" Android 4K TV

• Thread starter unicorn
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 7,156

unicorn

Reaction score
Hi Friends. I bought Vu 49" Android UHD TV from FK. Tv was launched 2 weeks back. Exchanged my existing Vu 32" TV and bought this. I bought via DDF link. FK managed to deliver the TV within 24 hours and installation was done in 3 hours from the time of delivery. delivery & installation were smooth. Thanks to FK.

I initially was targeting to buy Mi 4 but flash sale was a nightmare. Missed all the flash sales which was gone in nano second. Really frustrated and settled with Vu again. I didn't face any problem with my 32" Vu. So I decided to go with Vu.

What I like

Supports 4K & HEVC videos.
clarity is stunning.
Android OS. Hotstar, Netflix, Youtube are preinstalled. Able to sideload amazon prime & SunNXT
Inbuilt chromecast is super cool. works like charm.
Voice controlled remote is excellent and useful (TV comes with 2 remotes. one is smart other is traditional)

What I didn't like

Again Vu Disappoints in audio segment. Though there is 20W speakers, it's below average. Luckily I am using F&D Speakers.
Refresh rate is very poor. only 60Hz which causes blurry pictures during sports. But managable to some extent.
Limited Playstore apps.
Huge bezels. Mi providing uber cool design in much lower price.

TV Box

rD4Q8OY.jpg

TV Home screen

UAemyzV.jpg

HD channels using Tatasky settop box

1M6tvCg.jpg

Ag6MtIH.jpg

SD channel

0PdRj61.jpg

4K HEVC video played via pendrive

w3SPn0N.jpg

Hotstar App

zNKjnmN.jpg

Netflix app and clarity is mindblowing. Netflix beats the clarity of anyother app that is available in India. Period. I have UHD subscription. May be the picture here don't do justice to the actual clarity

nAlAjjx.jpg

A0yNZEz.jpg

Youtube app with 4K support

ix25kC3.jpg

Voice controlled search

rALSoUI.jpg

Chromecast builtin and works fine

sBPRpM1.jpg

Last edited:
Do u use kodi?... What add-on u use for 4k movies?

Last edited:
Congratulations on the new TV... Looks like a good buy... All the features are very good...refresh rate is something you will have to live with...

I really loved the Justice league playback with pendrive.... is that the built-in video player ? Looks awesome with a poster view as well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock