Bought Sansui 4K UHD HDR 50 inch Google TV

Picture quality is looking amazing, one thing is for sure Reliance Digital have given proper space to these vintage brands like BPL, Sansui, Onida, etc in their offline stores. It's smart move that they have reduced displaying big brands in offline stores to provide more benefits to small scale brands.

Picture quality is looking amazing, one thing is for sure Reliance Digital have given proper space to these vintage brands like BPL, Sansui, Onida, etc in their offline stores. It's smart move that they have reduced displaying big brands in offline stores to provide more benefits to small scale brands.
Exactly...there was BPL brand too but I didn't checked...I was very much eagar with TCL, heisence..but doesn't look good in streaming...even checked samsung lg but all failed in my 4k settings and app streaming qualities...that's y they showing from dth channels....they looks good but once go for YouTube 4k streaming all failed...only Sansui has given satisfactory quality...I don't want DA for my room...so it's not an issue...only Dolby,dts is fine...

Exactly...there was BPL brand too but I didn't checked...I was very much eagar with TCL, heisence..but doesn't look good in streaming...even checked samsung lg but all failed in my 4k settings and app streaming qualities...that's y they showing from dth channels....they looks good but once go for YouTube 4k streaming all failed...only Sansui has given satisfactory quality...I don't want DA for my room...so it's not an issue...only Dolby,dts is fine...
I visit Reliance and Croma definitely before buying any electronic. Although, Reliance Digital doesn't have latest Hisense model they are exclusively either on Amazon or Flipkart. Whereas buying TV or even phone should be considered offline 'only'. Afterall, in the end it's all about viewing experience. But, in the end offline have very limited options.
Some newly introduced brands like Kevin are impressing customer.

I visit Reliance and Croma definitely before buying any electronic. Although, Reliance Digital doesn't have latest Hisense model they are exclusively either on Amazon or Flipkart. Whereas buying TV or even phone should be considered offline 'only'. Afterall, in the end it's all about viewing experience. But, in the end offline have very limited options.
Some newly introduced brands like Kevin are impressing customer.
Where Ever u buy don't view dth channels...they looks great in most tv sets...view youtyube 4k by adjusting to ur preference settings ...then u get the better view how these brands looks...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock