Good News Bought Vu 49" Android 4K TV

• Thread starter unicorn
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 7,091
Amazon prime is able to play if sideload? , which file you did sideload :)
?
Feeling this tv is great value for money
Yes. I took a backup apk from my mobile and loaded to pendrive and installed in tv. Because amazon prime is not directly available in play stote that's available in tv

The question you asked is like that. Well if know the forum rules, one can't post any link (which you very well can google). So I told how I installed which wud be more than enough to say.

My statement was in a polite manner... It is up to u how u read it
I didn't find your statement polite. You said "Read the question properly". There's no please or kindly in front. It sounded commanding to me. If I were you, I would have requested him for what I need, not commanded him. Please be polite with fellow members.

I didn't find your statement polite. You said "Read the question properly". There's no please or kindly in front. It sounded commanding to me. If I were you, I would have requested him for what I need, not commanded him. Please be polite with fellow members.
Yes I agree.. Maybe I didn't use the right words but my intension was not to command anyone.. I apologise to unicorn if it was like that... I just wanted the name of the site he/she downloaded and it was misunderstood.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock