Bought a Sony 5. 1 HTS

Reaction score
I decide to buy a Sony HT-RT 3 Home theatre system. In this what the HDMI out use. Can we use this as HDMI input.
0erP6O5.jpg

I meant, from my TV HDMI port , I take the output and in HT I insert as input. Then I no need for optical . It function in HDMI. Is it bro @Siva

Last edited:
If your TV has HDMI ARC, then you can connect HDMI cable from HT to TV HDMI ARC port for 5.1 surround sound. You need to change some settings maybe. If this works, you do not need optical cable.

I meant, from my TV HDMI port , I take the output and in HT I insert as input. Then I no need for optical . It function in HDMI. Is it bro @Siva
Your TV should have HDMI ARC port, not the regular HDMI. If it's regular HDMI, you need to use optical cable to connect from TV to HT.

Your TV should have HDMI ARC port, not the regular HDMI. If it's regular HDMI, you need to use optical cable to connect from TV to HT.
Yes my TV had HDMI ARC port, bro. And I ordered it in EMI. The dealer deliver me Tuesday. Thanks bro.

If you want to connect through ARC, you need highspeed HDMI cable.
This type hdmi cable have front and back data transfer. I think hdmi version 1.4 & above. On the cover you can see support for Ethernet etc.
Also you can check your Tv/Hts manual whether it will support 5.1 through ARC. Otherwise optical cable will be fine.

Thanks @Shabeer bro. I saw all specification and features and seak help with our forum. Only doubt for the HDMI out. Now it clear. And the cable which include with the set. And under 20k, it's the best one. So I gone for it. And Tuesday I tell the experience. Bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock