Seeking Help Need a AC suggestion for summer

Go for Carrier AC. Their 2023 and 2024 models are good
Right many companies are making good ACs including Onida and Godrej but, thing is that after sales services should be top notch.

Croma not deliver here.
Bro did you even checked nearest O General service centre? Not like you today listening to mouth publicity and later you regret your decision. Always choose brand which not just deliver you the product but also rescue you whenever needed 🐕‍🦺

Bro did you even checked nearest O General service centre? Not like you today listening to mouth publicity and later you regret your decision. Always choose brand which not just deliver you the product but also rescue you whenever needed 🐕‍🦺
It's not mouth publicity. It's based on my personal experience I provided the recommendations. In my city, O'General, Mitsubishi, Daikin, Lloyd, Voltas etc. service is taken by the same service agency and they provide very good services for all these brands. Previously, around a decade ago, I had Voltas AC and the after sales service was equally good. The only thing it lacked was the product quality i.e. cooling. Having good experience with O'Gen ACs made me suggest @Optimus_Prime bro the same.

It's a different thing that one needs to invest a premium amount for such high-end products, and many people might not be convinced to do that. But the overall product and after sales service is top notch as per my experience. Spare parts are also easily available whenever it was needed, the service center orders it from state or central warehouse and they provide us within a few days to week.

Only due to it's pricing, O'General ACs are sold on less shops because people prefer to buy mediocre products sold at cheaper prices. O'General website maintains a Where to buy section, maybe try checking that @Optimus_Prime bro. Alternatively, try contacting their customer helpline, they may provide you information about your city stores availability.

In an online forum, I posted a request for suggestions, and many of you provided valuable advice. Being new to air conditioners and never having used one personally, I began researching online. I discovered that General ACs have a strong reputation for cooling capacity. When I inquired at my local shop, they informed me that they don't currently stock O General ACs but could order the model of my choice if I'm interested. I left it at that without further questions. I appreciate everyone's recommendations based on their knowledge. However, ultimately, I'll decide based on performance and budget. I'm not swayed by others' opinions, so please refrain from hurting other's view.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock