HDMI Splitter which supports at least up to 2k@120hz

thunderhawk

Reaction score
I am planning to buy a capture card for my ps5 to connect to my pc for streaming, but the capture card only outputs 1080p 60fps, which is good for streaming but my monitor is 2k@180hz, my ps5 connects directly to my monitor which is also connected to my pc, the problem is that I've gotten used to 2k and higher fps/hz and don't want to go back to 1080p 60fps, so I thought I could get a hdmi splitter since ps5 has only 1 hdmi port, so I neeed help finding a hdmi spliiter which supports 2k@120hz

Edit 1: I found this product, let me know if I can use this one : Amazon.in

If I'm understanding correct, you want to split your PS5 output into 2, 1 to your PC and another to your monitor. For this, you need something like the below.

Or even better, there are bidirectional ones like the below.

If I'm understanding correct, you want to split your PS5 output into 2, 1 to your PC and another to your monitor. For this, you need something like the below.

Or even better, there are bidirectional ones like the below.

Yes, you have understood correctly, but instead of directly into my pc, the connection will go through my capture card then into my pc, and the other connection directly into my monitor. Also the products you listed, don't mention what Hertz they work at, because I need at least 1440p/2k 120hz, and one that works at the same time, instead of a switch, the second product does look like it would serve the purpose, the problem is it doesn't mention the hertz

Last edited:
Yes, you have understood correctly, but instead of directly into my pc, the connection will go through my capture card then into my pc, and the other connection directly into my monitor. Also the products you listed, don't mention what Hertz they work at, because I need at least 1440p/2k 120hz, and one that works at the same time, instead of a switch, the second product does look like it would serve the purpose, the problem is it doesn't mention the hertz
It doesn't look like the switchers can work on 2 displays simultaneously. Below one is 120Hz with that restriction.

Amazon.in

This one says it can show the signal on both displays, however, it's only 60Hz.

Amazon.in

It doesn't look like the switchers can work on 2 displays simultaneously. Below one is 120Hz with that restriction.

Amazon.in

This one says it can show the signal on both displays, however, it's only 60Hz.

Amazon.in
I am not looking for a "Switcher", I am looking for a "Splitter" because switcher as the name says, switches between 2 displays so that's a no go, if only there were capture card with 2k 120fps support that were not too expensive, would I have not looked for these splitters and switchers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock