Seeking Help Need a AC suggestion for summer

Firstly tell me more about your room, room has air leak? Room come in contact with direct sunlight or not.
air leak if any, can be addressed, direct sunlight yes, partially (first floor room).

air leak if any, can be addressed, direct sunlight yes, partially (first floor room).
So, why choosing inverter AC choose non inverter AC. Right now Carrier is a good option in non inverter AC.

So, why choosing inverter AC choose non inverter AC. Right now Carrier is a good option in non inverter AC.
what are the deciding factors?
budget is 40K (flexible 5K), if price falls within, then Inverter AC is ok.

what are the deciding factors?
First of all, in AC it's not about budget. But, now a days fixed speed mode in there in invertor AC too. So, you can simply go with inverter AC.
Before that, I also wanna know What is sunlight parameter, I mean sunlight exposure came in which time in early morning only or in morning to afternoon till evening?

Have below units at home:
  1. 2 ton Godrej AC for drawing room
  2. 1.5 ton Daikin for master bed room
  3. 1.5 ton Voltas for guest bed room
All 3 ACs are perfectly working fine from 2012.
Still I feel the order of preference should be Daikin > Voltas > Godrej.

My suggestion :

1)
Panasonic 1 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Smart Split AC (Copper Condenser, 7 in 1 Convertible with AI, 4 Way Swing, PM Filter, CS/CU-NU12YKY5W,2023 Model, White) Amazon.in
Panasonic 1 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Smart Split AC (Copper Condenser, 7 in 1 Convertible with True AI Mode, 4 Way Swing, PM 0.1 Air Purification Filter, CS/CU-NU12ZKY5W, 2024 Model, White) Amazon.in

2)
Carrier 1 Ton 5 Star AI Flexicool Inverter Split AC (Copper, Convertible 6-in-1 Cooling,Dual Filtration with HD & PM 2.5 Filter, Auto Cleanser, 2024 Model,ESTER Exi, CAI12ES5R34F0,White) Amazon.in

3)
Daikin 1 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, PM 2.5 Filter, 2022 Model, MTKM35U, White) Amazon.in

Personally, I found Carrier one a good option it's giving two separate filter in indoor and outdoor unit. Also, price wise also a good option to buy from. Whereas only reason of putting Panasonic at No.1 is the 0.1 air filter. If you are living in a polluted area where air quality is not good. You can go with Panasonic. Who uses WiFi in AC, I search for remote first after turning on AC.

Don't get confuse with model 2023 and 2024 model are same just few terms are changed.

@Bapun bro, Can U suggest a specific o general ac 1.5ton 3star model so that I can buy from offline as not available in online.

@Bapun bro, Can U suggest a specific o general ac 1.5ton 3star model so that I can buy from offline as not available in online.
You can go for either of these models bro:

This model was 3 star till last year (with model ASGA18FUTC) but this year company revised the model and made it 2 star.

The special attraction of this model is it's large indoor unit that almost looks like 2 ton AC indoor unit. The remote control is also having better functionality compared to the other O'General models.

You can read this model's review by me here (when I brought it, it was having 5 ⭐️ rating):

Alternatively, if you want to go for 3 star model only then you can go for this model:

This model has a smaller indoor unit and basic remote control but cooling is more than any other O'General models. So there is some benefits and some compromise.

I have older versions of both of the above models and I am more than satisfied with both of them.

If you want inverter AC model then my suggestion will vary as I have also purchased an O'General inverter AC model last summer and that is also running pretty good. I have given model suggestions for non-inverter models only that gives more cooling with more electricity consumption.

Go through this website for O'General model details and pricing, worth noting some outdated models are still listed and new ones aren't but still it gives some idea: O General AC Price in India | O General AC Price List (2024) - NDTV Gadgets 360

Please let me know if you having any more doubts.

You can go for either of these models bro:

This model was 3 star till last year (with model ASGA18FUTC) but this year company revised the model and made it 2 star.

The special attraction of this model is it's large indoor unit that almost looks like 2 ton AC indoor unit. The remote control is also having better functionality compared to the other O'General models.

You can read this model's review by me here (when I brought it, it was having 5 ⭐️ rating):

Alternatively, if you want to go for 3 star model only then you can go for this model:

This model has a smaller indoor unit and basic remote control but cooling is more than any other O'General models. So there is some benefits and some compromise.

I have older versions of both of the above models and I am more than satisfied with both of them.

If you want inverter AC model then my suggestion will vary as I have also purchased an O'General inverter AC model last summer and that is also running pretty good. I have given model suggestions for non-inverter models only that gives more cooling with more electricity consumption.

Go through this website for O'General model details and pricing, worth noting some outdated models are still listed and new ones aren't but still it gives some idea: O General AC Price in India | O General AC Price List (2024) - NDTV Gadgets 360

Please let me know if you having any more doubts.
Inverter model with 3&5 star would be best. So please suggest one.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock