Digital streaming contents you have bought / wish to buy

Star NXT

Reaction score
As we all know, we can buy digital streaming movies and series on Apple, Google and BMS Stream. Amazon only offers renting as of now, but may add buying option in future.

Streaming Music is also available to buy on some platforms.

Have you bought any content so far? For what price?

Which contents on these platforms do you consider worth buying and wish to buy?

Last edited:
I wish to buy "The Matrix" (1999). One of my favorite movie of the 90s.

All of Taylor Swift's albums. I had till reputation. Than Google Play Music got discontinued. Lost faith in digital content.

All of Taylor Swift's albums. I had till reputation. Than Google Play Music got discontinued. Lost faith in digital content.
Aren't they available in your YouTube Music library?

Aren't they available in your YouTube Music library?
I don't know. They asked me to keep it offline via mail. I downloaded everything in MP3 format and saved them on Google Drive.

I don't know. They asked me to keep it offline via mail. I downloaded everything in MP3 format and saved them on Google Drive.
Search for the albums and add them to library in YT Music. Maybe you will be able to listen to them ad-free since you have paid for them individually.

Search for the albums and add them to library in YT Music. Maybe you will be able to listen to them ad-free since you have paid for them individually.
I don't it bro. I already have YouTube Premium. It will be hassle getting those albums.

I don't it bro. I already have YouTube Premium. It will be hassle getting those albums.
What do you mean it's a hassle? Just search "taylor swift". then it will show all her albums. click each and then click the + button. it will be added to your library.

What do you mean it's a hassle? Just search "taylor swift". then it will show all her albums. click each and then click the + button. it will be added to your library.
Having bought premium and library.

Having bought premium and library.
Adding to library is free but ads will play between songs. If you have premium, you will be able to listen ad-free. I have added two TS albums to my library now. I don't have premium.

qQdr9Eg.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock