Good News Booked a new JioFiber connection (Now Installed) + Review after 1st use.

What about Live TV channels ?
i still havent reach home to check it... will post screens once i reach home and view the OTT, i dont think they offer live TV in the box. non of the reviews mention liveTV just OTT content which provides live channels.

i still havent reach home to check it... will post screens once i reach home and view the OTT, i dont think they offer live TV in the box. non of the reviews mention liveTV just OTT content which provides live channels.
Ok. If there is no live tv. Every Jio fiber plans is waste. Local isp , hathway, act got best plan compared to Jio.

Waiting for your stb post.

3mbps lol pathetic

Unfortunately no live TV (Jio TV) so in a nutshell it is not good exp.
Thanks for this post bro. U saved hard earned money of many people.

From my view : Jio giga is totally a waste. All plans is worst and high price.

Thanks for this post bro. U saved hard earned money of many people.

From my view : Jio giga is totally a waste. All plans is worst and high price.
i wouldnt say its total waste of money.... but you can use it as backup internet and recharge for 199 when you primary internet runs out of FUP data.

i wouldnt say its total waste of money.... but you can use it as backup internet and recharge for 199 when you primary internet runs out of FUP data.

Blue or Black box? Android version is 7.0?

Blue or Black box? Android version is 7.0?
android 9 buddy.... the easy way to find out is through menu... android 9 is black/grey and version 7 of jio is all blue UI.
the stb is blue color as posted in the thread. to clear the version doubt ill post the image once i get back home

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock