Seeking Help Need JioFiber connection in my community

nsas02

Solutions
Reaction score
I moved to a new community which is a multi-story apartment of 200+ flats. Currently Airtel and ACT are the only internet providers and residents are interested in taking Jio connection as many are interested. I tried registering for a new connection online, I see the PINCODE having JioFiber service, however my apartment is not listed. What is the procedure to invite JioFiber to have installation in my apartment? Has anyone does this? Any guidance would be appreciated. I cannot comment on the count, but if Jio comes we can expect atleast 50 residents to opt for it.

First get to know whether JIO provide services to near by aera and then see if some kindly of area manager or seniors is there .aks him what number of connections would need to provide jio connection in your new community.

practically speaking above might work because they work according there economies and their virtual area boundaries which this people respect and wont break.

Register for a new connection. First get your own connection installed. Than ask the installation guy that the other residents are also interested. Try official channels. Otherwise Olx usally has JioFiber's agents listed. Call them and ask them to visit once.

Register for a new connection. First get your own connection installed. Than ask the installation guy that the other residents are also interested. Try official channels. Otherwise Olx usally has JioFiber's agents listed. Call them and ask them to visit once.
Unable to register as my flat is not listed, and hence this thread.
Called the JioFiber agent from Olx, they said currently not available in my place, will take atleast 6 months.

Wait for some time as Jio will launch Air Fiber in most of the cities/towns with cheap plans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock