Good News Installed new JioFiber connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Sparker0i
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 40
  • Views Views: Views 2,556
You can download Jio tv+ app from Playstore on other Android TVs connected to Jio fiber/Airfiber Wifi, later login with Jio fiber/Airfiber registered mobile no. and enjoy Jio tv+ without Jio STB. (Note: Jio tv for mobile phones and Jio tv+ for Android TVs with Jio network)
And interesting thing even our tv remote works for lcn and ch+-

You can download Jio tv+ app from Playstore on other Android TVs connected to Jio fiber/Airfiber Wifi, later login with Jio fiber/Airfiber registered mobile no. and enjoy Jio tv+ without Jio STB. (Note: Jio tv for mobile phones and Jio tv+ for Android TVs with Jio network)
Both jio tv and jio tv+ r working fine in non jio network...jio tv+ app is old version as I don't have jio fiber...
Sony channels needs jio network in jio tv..others working fine..

Last edited:
Both jio tv and jio tv+ r working fine in non jio network...jio tv+ app is old version as I don't have jio fiber...
Sony channels needs jio network in jio tv..others working fine..
I think Jio tv is mobile version, is frame rate suitable for big tv screen?

What is that white colour component in jio fibre connection 🤔🤔 for my connection it's directly connected from outside fibre junction box to my home router

What is that white colour component in jio fibre connection 🤔🤔 for my connection it's directly connected from outside fibre junction box to my home router
I had the same query when I saw @Vicky bro's JioFiber thread where he also didn't got the white color fiber patch box.

Discussion link for your reference:

for my connection it's directly connected from outside fibre junction box to my home router
They are doing this recently I guess. First they had that white box at my home as well, but while replacing the ONT, they connected the black fiber cable directly to the ONT.

Back
Top Bottom