Good News Installed new JioFiber connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Sparker0i
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 38
  • Views Views: Views 2,325
You can't compare Air Fiber to any ordinary Fiber connections.

Ordinary Fiber connection is anyday superior
As an ex-RailWire user, I politely disagree.

Anything is better than not having internet every other day for hours and then being told in face that we are just paying ₹1200 and expecting great experience.

As an ex-RailWire user, I politely disagree.

Anything is better than not having internet every other day for hours and then being told in face that we are just paying ₹1200 and expecting great experience.
I was speaking in general. The issue you may have faced could be local issue.

You can't compare Air Fiber to any ordinary Fiber connections.

Ordinary Fiber connection is anyday superior
Yes we can..I faced disconnection most of the days and even in those working days there were outages for minutes/hours. I would prefer reliable internet with low speed than a unreliable one

Is jio tv required to use jio fiber or can we use it on any tv????
OFF TOPIC JioTV and JIo TV+ Fiber are different. JIOTV only works on mobile with JIO sim specifically in my non jio number I can install my JIO App with JIO number and can see Live TV while JIOTV + fiber can be used on any TV with a JIO Settop box for Live TV and OTT content .Many live TV channels in JIO TV are missing on JIO TV+ Fiber.

Last edited:
So we can use jiofiber on any tv yes or no???
You can download Jio tv+ app from Playstore on other Android TVs connected to Jio fiber/Airfiber Wifi, later login with Jio fiber/Airfiber registered mobile no. and enjoy Jio tv+ without Jio STB. (Note: Jio tv for mobile phones and Jio tv+ for Android TVs with Jio network)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom