Discussion Blue Dart Delivery Delayed, Not the first time

Endgame

Reaction score
I applied for a Citi Credit card and the same was supposed to be delivered on 15th by BlueDart. Shockingly, on 15th evening I got a this while tracking: No Such Consignee At The Given Address!
They didn't come to my place, didn't call me and updated the status like this!
This is not the first time. Previously they did these type of things thrice (last 6-8 months) and everytime some important documents weren't delivered on time (2-7 days later). Didn't have any such issues with any other courier service.

All the logistics are same nowadays. No commitment to users whatsoever. After suffering from poor service by Delhivery over last 2 years. No e-commerce site stopped doing business with them. And the sad truth is despite your delay your bank will still do business with Blue Dart.

I've most bitter experiences with BlueDart, Amazon transportation isn't far behind. But Ekart is surprisingly very good, can be said best.
Gati is also too bad, not much with them, but they delayed one delivery by 10 days and that too damaged. Xpressbees is average.
Not much problems with Delhivery, First Flight, Aramex, Ecom. Not many transactions with DTDC or FedEx.

Last edited:
Even first flight is the same it took 15 days to deliver.

Blue dart is the worst.. but the banks and amazon only uses them. Blue dart doesn't care to deliver it to the rural address but they accept the package.. I have traveled to 15 km to collect my package / bank letters several times...

FedEx Ekarta Mantra Amazon are best
Whereas delivery takes too much time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock