Discussion Blue Dart Delivery Delayed, Not the first time

Thanks @balu bro, it's showing to be delivered by tomorrow. If not, I'll complain through the link you provided.

Better escalate and let us know the update.
I'll, as it's not delivered today (at my office) mentioning 'Need Department Name/Extention Number'. Why didn't they bother to call me???:angry::angry::angry:

After lodging the complaint you will get some mail like inbox full .. .etc. Don't worry, the mail gets to the targeted management.
As mentioned by you, I got the mail like this:
[email protected]
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

The mail received on 24th, 7:00 am, nothing moved yet.
*Not to mention, calling Citi CC daily w/o any results.

I completely agree that blue dart gives worst service ..even I faced before. I had applied for DBS debit card which came via blue dart. Tracking details received but no call from courier guy...out of delivery comes daily but no calls...so raised complaint to customer care ( difficult to connect cc) & finally received the call..
But courior guy telling your address is wrong..& he is demanding to come to his location..

Whoa @Pranab bro, 13th to 27th and finally they found "No such consignee at the given address". OMG, this is hilarious!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock