Discussion Blue Dart Delivery Delayed, Not the first time

I have same experience as @Pranab bro. Blue Dart is not reliable at all.

I'm more concerned as it's Credit card and more time it takes to reach me, chances of fraud just multiplies.
Last May, when my ICICI credit card was treated same way (without attempting, BlueDart just posted 'Consignee is out of station'), I rushed from one corner of the city to other. Google maps really made my task harder. No one answering the Justdial phone numbers. Finally with the help of real Google map (paanwala), got to BlueDart office. But to my disappointment (& disgustment), I was denied and asked to wait for 2 more days at the mentioned address. When asked, why it was marked 'Consignee is out of station', got a calm reply 'Hota hai (it happens)'!!!!!

I applied for a Citi Credit card and the same was supposed to be delivered on 15th by BlueDart. Shockingly, on 15th evening I got a this while tracking: No Such Consignee At The Given Address!
They didn't come to my place, didn't call me and updated the status like this!
This is not the first time. Previously they did these type of things thrice (last 6-8 months) and everytime some important documents weren't delivered on time (2-7 days later). Didn't have any such issues with any other courier service.

I also faced this problem at Jankipuram, Lucknow by Blue Dart. Nobody visited to home and upadated their status as office/home was closed. When I raised complaint my order got cancelled.

Lemme share my experience with Bluedart. I had ordered a hybrid sim adapter from Amazon.
Bluedart shamelessly marked my shipment as, "Consignees Address Incorrect, "Shipment Delivered" and "Premises Closed".
When I read some online reviews about BD, I realized this is their policy for small shipments, also to save time/money.
Hence had to go and collect it myself. This is likely to happen with you too specially if ur order is small.
That day was the last day anything I ordered was shipped using BD,
This is what I do whenever I shop from AMZN,Flipkart.

img_2014.jpg

It's been more than 7 days, still it's with BlueDart Kolkata. They created a new waybill (maybe effect of my complaint at Citibank).

Last edited:
Hey bro, your waybill no is visible in Details Section, just under table headers, Please remove that and re upload.

Once they delivered the product after 8 days from out for delivery.

Always will show hal: held at location :ROFLMAO:

Same for me first time I ordered by online. I ordered for mi charger from MI site. Site showing delivery date 20 OCT but till waiting

Same issue with me also @Pranab bro they had delayed it by 2 days and when tracked the message was their...

After all I had to go to pick up my courier from Blue Dart...

In my place only amazon does reliable home delivery...

I too had the same problem.

I complained on
bdmanagement

within 4 hours my card got delivered.

After lodging the complaint you will get some mail like inbox full .. .etc. Don't worry, the mail gets to the targeted management.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock