Good News Big Billion Days | Flipkart | 23rd - 30th Sept 2022

Received my iPhone13 green color 128Gb.Looks fabalous but Flipkart's packing leaves a lot to desire.The delivery boy just wanted to leave the 50K+ phone at security if not for me refusing to share the OTP with him.Secondly,Amazon packs Olive oils better than how Flipkart packed an iPhone.Anyway i am happy with the phone and have immediately migrated from my iPhone 11 to 13 :)

Received my iPhone13 green color 128Gb.Looks fabalous but Flipkart's packing leaves a lot to desire.The delivery boy just wanted to leave the 50K+ phone at security if not for me refusing to share the OTP with him.Secondly,Amazon packs Olive oils better than how Flipkart packed an iPhone.Anyway i am happy with the phone and have immediately migrated from my iPhone 11 to 13 :)
But it was open box delivery. Without uploading all photos, delivery will not be completed.
The outer package was general one nothing special. Flipkart just charging Rs.30 on the name of it

But it was open box delivery. Without uploading all photos, delivery will not be completed.
The outer package was general one nothing special. Flipkart just charging Rs.30 on the name of it
I know but the delivery guy wasn't aware that it was an open box delivery.Mostly he would have been delegated the job of delivery by the main delivery guy.This happens a lot in Bangalore.For you was it open box delivery?

I know but the delivery guy wasn't aware that it was an open box delivery.Mostly he would have been delegated the job of delivery by the main delivery guy.This happens a lot in Bangalore.For you was it open box delivery?
Yes.
Without taking, unboxing, photo from each angle, colour, emi delivery is not possible

Flipkart didn’t surprise me, delivery was smooth and on time. Migrated from android to iOS for personal use and learning curve is huge. Move to iOS app was great in transferring all the data including WhatsApp chat to iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock