Good News Big Billion Days | Flipkart | 16th Oct - 21st Oct 2020

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Big Billion Day Sale coming soon🤩🤩

UgWcFz8.jpg

Bigbilliondays 2020 Store Online - Buy Bigbilliondays 2020 Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com

Last edited:
Chance to win Flipkart Plus Trial Membership for 3 months.

If you are already not a Flipkart Plus member, click the banner in the offer page to check your luck (I guess it is for everyone, and not based on luck).

If you are already a Flipkart Plus member, there is a chance to win 10℅ discount offer when you click this banner.

When I clicked, it said I won. The Terms and Conditions page says that the offer will be activated before 7 days or by October 15, whichever is earlier.

Source:
Flipkart Mobile Store page (Scroll down to the bottommost part of the page)

Link to this page:
Mobile Phones: Buy Mobiles Online at Best Prices in India

Screen Shots:
n6exKPS.png

DBq5Rt9.png

Chance to win Flipkart Plus Trial Membership for 3 months.

If you are already not a Flipkart Plus member, click the banner in the offer page to check your luck (I guess it is for everyone, and not based on luck).

If you are already a Flipkart Plus member, there is a chance to win 10℅ discount offer when you click this banner.

When I clicked, it said I won. The Terms and Conditions page says that the offer will be activated before 7 days or by October 15, whichever is earlier.

Source:
Flipkart Mobile Store page (Scroll down to the bottommost part of the page)

Link to this page:
Mobile Phones: Buy Mobiles Online at Best Prices in India

Screen Shots:
n6exKPS.png

DBq5Rt9.png
I already won this like 3 weeks back and mine says it will get activated by oct 1.
Validity is 1oct to 31st dec.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock