Good News Big Billion Days | Flipkart | 23rd - 30th Sept 2022

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Big Billion Days are here
5VUBTy2.jpg

Thank God! it's before Durga Puja this year. I think it will be after 25th September. I hate it when they have sale during Duja Puja and ship items during Lakshmi Puja. They give priority to Diwali buyers when Durga Puja is a big deal in Eastern India.

Thank God! it's before Durga Puja this year. I think it will be after 25th September. I hate it when they have sale during Duja Puja and ship items during Lakshmi Puja. They give priority to Diwali buyers when Durga Puja is a big deal in Eastern India.
Not like that.
Flipkart these days delivers too fast even than Amazon Prime.

They need to concentrate on the shipping scenario for these sales to be successful. Why did they spoil me with one and two day deliveries only to increase the delivery time to 2 weeks now. And it's not like i am in a remote place, its the middle of a metro city

As they are going to offer discount on Axis Bank card, is discount applicable on Flipkart Axis Bank credit card too??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock