Good News Big Billion Days | Flipkart | 23rd - 30th Sept 2022

Yes, obviously fake one.
Delivery shall be rejected after opening the box.
Almost 10 photos are required to be uploaded for completing delivery.
My open box delivery happened without opening the box.Its not surprising given the large volumes these delivery guys have to deliver especially during the sales.We should thank our stars that we get the right product even after the chaotic way this all is done.

My open box delivery happened without opening the box.Its not surprising given the large volumes these delivery guys have to deliver especially during the sales.We should thank our stars that we get the right product even after the chaotic way this all is done.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
I have bought 4 phones including iphone 13 in BBD sale.
In all 4 cases, the e kart executive open ed the boxes, tools snaps of every accessories inside box, snaps of all 4 corners etc of the phone, then he only can got to the page of entering OTP.

In your case, the executive might have uploaded the saved pictures from his phone and then entered OTP. After the return period of 10 days, the data would have been automatically selected frombthe server.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock