Good News Big Billion Days | Flipkart | 16th Oct - 21st Oct 2020

We customers know and do window shopping, right? FlipKart is just doing WINDOW SELLING...

Reg sale of 1.75L Qty of LG G8X sold (and many more incoming), I think may be they have sold some 25k to 50k phones. They may sell the remaining pieces at slightly higher price at say 25k without fold case or even 30k with fold accessory if hype lives, but not many will buy at that price though, imho.

Even I thought of buying LG G8X (at 20k with fold accessory, why not), but my sister who used LG 3D phone (with real 3D screen and 3D recording dual camera) a decade back, stopped me, saying LG phones have coverage issues. Since my Note10 Lite, already has so-so coverage, I dropped the plan. But, it may have changed for good now, after 10 years.
You did great by listening to your sister's advice.. No offense to the people who bought the LG G8x... Trust me on this.. It will start lagging in a months time.Something is not right in that phone...which is ruining the experience..
Again it's just my experience. Take no offense. :)

You did great by listening to your sister's advice.. No offense to the people who bought the LG G8x... Trust me on this.. It will start lagging in a months time.Something is not right in that phone...which is ruining the experience..
Again it's just my experience. Take no offense. :)
It has Snapdragon 855 which is quite powerful so i don't think it will lag that much...

Currently Flipkart is providing 10% instant discount on Kotak debit & credit cards and HSBC Bank credit cards till 28th October.

But they already increased the prices by 10% in most of the cases as well, for eg: s20+ @ 55k, Note 10+ @ 60k, Samsung F41 & Moto 1 fusion+ @ 17k, etc. If you have that kodak or hsbc card, then ok, else better to wait few days for the Diwali sale from 29th October, imho

Chance to win Flipkart Plus Trial Membership for 3 months.

If you are already not a Flipkart Plus member, click the banner in the offer page to check your luck (I guess it is for everyone, and not based on luck).

If you are already a Flipkart Plus member, there is a chance to win 10℅ discount offer when you click this banner.

When I clicked, it said I won. The Terms and Conditions page says that the offer will be activated before 7 days or by October 15, whichever is earlier.

Source:
Flipkart Mobile Store page (Scroll down to the bottommost part of the page)

Link to this page:
Mobile Phones: Buy Mobiles Online at Best Prices in India

Screen Shots:
n6exKPS.png

DBq5Rt9.png
As part of the above offer, My Flipkart Plus trial membership (for 3 months) got activated on Oct 4, 2020, and it was supposed to end on Jan 4, 2021.

However, when I logged on to flipkart on March 2, 2021, I noticed that my membership had been extended by an year. It now ends on Jan 4, 2022.

I bought a mobile phone (100 supercoins), a couple of mobile screen guards, and also a mobile back case (24 supercoins in total) during the 3 month trial membership. So totally, I only had 124 supercoins by that point.

That's it. I didn't buy anything else until March 2, 2021. Doesn't the plus membership extension need 200 supercoins?

How did my membership get extended to 1 more year? Is this a mistake? Or, did flipkart extend the trial membership for all users who got it during last year's big billion days?

I am scratching my head here. Because the website says that I still have 128 supercoins.

P.S:
I only got 4 more supercoins for my purchase on March 2, 2021.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock