Good News Big Billion Days | Flipkart | 23rd - 30th Sept 2022

It is a scam by Flipkart.
Though I tried from sharp 12AM, sometimes it got out of stock, sometimes busy ICICI/AXIS gateway, sometimes payment failure.
Finally able to book at 1AM at the price of Rs.50,019.
Well I got the message that transaction has failed even though money was deducted.Finally in morning I saw the message that order was successful.

It is a scam by Flipkart.
Though I tried from sharp 12AM, sometimes it got out of stock, sometimes busy ICICI/AXIS gateway, sometimes payment failure.
Finally able to book at 1AM at the price of Rs.50,019.
Same thing happened with me, site was slow and on every step it was taking very long to respond and on final step during payment it says out of stock or payment gateway is busy.
Every few minutes they kept increasing the price, finally could place order at 2AM when price was 51990.
Flipkart policy seems crap, should atleast bump up capacity when they plan big sales and should inform the volume they would have or time for which special price would be valid.

Advertising low price and providing very few products at that price doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Bought iPhone 13(128 GB) for a friend yesterday, was quite bad experience, initially Flipkart priced it 50K and after multiple attempts I went to Payment page and payment got declined from Axis card as the limit for E-Commerce transactions was set to very low.

Then Flipkart as usual with cheap tactics increased price to 52K and finally after multiple attempts I was able to place the order, still not a bad deal as for me the effective price seems to be 52K-2K(Instant Card discount)-2.5K(5% Cashback)=47.5K.

If my transaction limit would have been higher I would have got it for 45.6K, so almost loss of 2000, but never the less a great deal because Apple resellers are selling iPhone 13 for 70K without any card offers as I checked during last weekend.

Same thing happened with me, site was slow and on every step it was taking very long to respond and on final step during payment it says out of stock or payment gateway is busy.
Every few minutes they kept increasing the price, finally could place order at 2AM when price was 51990.
Flipkart policy seems crap, should atleast bump up capacity when they plan big sales and should inform the volume they would have or time for which special price would be valid.

Advertising low price and providing very few products at that price doesn't make sense.
Also all this was just for plus members. Tonight it will be available for everyone which will incur more error and time to place the order. I myself have to buy iPhone 13 but lets see who the lucky one are.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock