Good News Big Billion Days | Flipkart | 16th Oct - 21st Oct 2020

Bizzare things!
Yesterday at 12 PM, when sale was alive for plus members, purchased iphone SE base variant (₹25999) for a colleague. But surprisingly SBI credit card discount (₹1750) was not applicable, only SBI debit card discount (₹1250) was available. So I went with Flipkart Axis card (5% cashback, ₹1300).
2 hours later, when checked again, SBI credit card offer was available but all 3 base variants were out of stock.
Today, it's again back in stock and credit card offer applicable but price raised by ₹1000 (₹26999).

This sale is ridiculous. Nothing is in stock.
We customers know and do window shopping, right? FlipKart is just doing WINDOW SELLING...

Reg sale of 1.75L Qty of LG G8X sold (and many more incoming), I think may be they have sold some 25k to 50k phones. They may sell the remaining pieces at slightly higher price at say 25k without fold case or even 30k with fold accessory if hype lives, but not many will buy at that price though, imho.

Even I thought of buying LG G8X (at 20k with fold accessory, why not), but my sister who used LG 3D phone (with real 3D screen and 3D recording dual camera) a decade back, stopped me, saying LG phones have coverage issues. Since my Note10 Lite, already has so-so coverage, I dropped the plan. But, it may have changed for good now, after 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock