Good News Big Billion Days | Flipkart | 16th Oct - 21st Oct 2020

Any guesses what could be the price for iPhone 11 Pro? My wild guess in around 60K as they need to empty the stocks for the new iPhones and they might sell these at cheap price.

If I get iPhone 11 Pro Max(6.5 inch) one at around 60K 😋, I'll buy it then but don't think Flipkart/Amazon would offer this much discount.

Which Model Iphone have you decided on to buy ???
Depends on price and availability on Amazon.
Besides 10% discount (maximum expected ₹1500), I'll get further approx 10-11% (upto approx ₹10K) 'Effective' discount on my HDFC Infinia card on Amazon.

Crazy Deals on Samsung devices

Samsung S20+(8 GB+128 GB) - 49999

Samsung Note 10+(12 GB+256GB) - 54999
Screenshot-20201005-002303.jpg
Actually "UPGRADE" by paying 70% is total Rip-OFF, imho... I expected good offer on A71, but got the offer on left over pieces of ancient SD660 powered (as in Asus Max Pro M2) A70s
Looks like after getting user feedbacks they have modified the "UPGRAFE" offer as "NEW" (without exchange) cost.

I see this now:

0aE84o8.png

PLUS SHOPPING BONANZA

As already announced by flipkart, the Big Billion Days will open for Flipkart Plus members 12 hours in advance, by 12 PM on October 15.

Flipkart has also been teasing a 36 hour PLUS SHOPPING BONANZA, applicable exclusively for Flipkart Plus members. Flipkart has now revealed the window for this special offer period.

These 36 hours, will be from 12:00 PM on October 15 to 11:59 PM on October 16th (technically, it ends by 12:00 AM on October 17, which is what the Terms and Conditions page says).

During this window, Flipkart Plus members are entitled to an Additional Discount of "up to 20%" on select products, offered at the discretion of the sellers and/or flipkart. It is not clear which products will come under this "up to 20%" additional discount offer though, as the wording on the Terms and Conditions page is extremely vague and ambiguous.

I, for one, am really hoping for it to be applicable for mobile phones too :p (I don't think so, though :D )

Here's the actual text from the Terms and Conditions page:
Under this Offer, Customers can will be eligible to purchase products from the selection offered by the Sellers at additional discounts up to 20%, as offered by them during the “Plus Shopping Bonanza” on the Platform, during Offer Period, ("Offer").

Full Terms and Conditions:
Plus Shopping Bonanza - Terms and Conditions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock